Company: Gap Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
About Gap Inc.Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.
Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to
quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the
potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or
ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all.
And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern,
responsibly made essentials.This simple idea-that we all deserve to
belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and
how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people
across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our
customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create
with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the RoleIn this
position, you will drive a continuous improvement culture that will
maximize capabilities and efficiencies in our distribution centers.
You will Try Fast, Learn Fast and Think Big as you develop,
implement, maintain material handling equipment (MHE) and property
maintenance.What You'll Do
- Identify and troubleshoot solutions that impact facility
- Develop positive cross functional internal and external
relationships with the focus on delivering targeted results that
improve the overall occupancy experience, operating efficiency, and
- Conduct routine repairs/tasks with shop equipment: band saw,
Arc and MIG Welders, Torch, Install copper tubing, Hydraulic press;
drill press; grinder
- Perform associated maintenance tasks on 3 phase electrical
systems under 600 volts; critical preventative and predictive
maintenance, drive unit and component rebuildsWho You Are
- Strong technical knowledge of material handling equipment and
automation in a distribution center environment
- Ability to work, plan, and prioritize independently and in a
cross functional team
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills
inclusive of exercising good judgement
- Capable of multitasking, highly organized, with excellent time
- Learn and apply working knowledge of related work area
processes and proceduresBenefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30%
off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month
to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions
up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employeesGap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer
and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and
discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training
and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all
employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We
have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to
equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive
environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the
Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the
fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019
Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Keywords: Gap Inc., Clovis , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Sanger, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!