Process Development Engineer
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionScope of the Job Our client is looking for an
experienced Process Development Engineer to oversee the development
of manufacturing processes for new product technologies. This
successful candidate will lead the scale up from lab bench to full
production scale while delivering the desired product quality,
experience & performance characteristics. They will partner with
R&D and Compounding sharing learnings and continuous
improvements in our development approaches. Responsibilities
- Lead scale up quality issues and how to proactively respond to
- Execute programs to develop processes that deliver quality
- Define comprehensive technical standards (example: procedures,
specifications) that capture learnings and manufacturing
- Perform test methods of physical characteristics and interprets
relevant test data to improve process design.
- Validate performance of production equipment enables changes to
improve output. run design of experiments.
- Develop/revise and execute validation procedures and protocols
as related to equipment, utilities, and processes to ensure that
products are manufactured in accordance with appropriate regulatory
agency validation requirement and current industry practices.
- Build and apply technical knowledge in the area of product
technologies, raw materials, formulate types, manufacturing
equipment & processes to develop commercially feasible
- Document & summarize data as well as Integrating data to define
- Document required product attributes / process parameters
including the processing levers, boundaries & controls, set points
- Communicate results or observations to Director & team members.
Recognize & flag unexpected learnings.
- Make connections to help Identify & qualify new technologies &
technical routes for breakthrough benefits.
- Ensure that the planning department is aware of all current
operating constraints. Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Chemical, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years relevant Process development experience in
the Beauty Industry
- Strong customer and quality focus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong hands-on commitment
- Confident in relationship building skills
- Passionate attitude with an innovative mind frame
- Highly organized and well-versed in execution of
- Team oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-sufficient/ take initiative
- Innovative problem-solving skills We do not discriminate in the
acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or
other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Clovis , Process Development Engineer, Engineering , Sanger, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!