Company: Caltek Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Utilizing experience and creativity provide complete, cost
effective, code compliant building and foundation design for
mini-storage, commercial, industrial, agricultural and private or
public structures of any shape and size. Establish and develop
trusted, reliable and collaborative relationships with customers
and team members.
Essential Functions and Capabilities
- Provide cost effective, code compliant building and foundation
design for submittal to building departments for approval.
- Effectively communicate and work well with engineering,
manufacturing, purchasing and other department teams and
- Collaboratively work with other team members and customers. Be
willing to do what is best, not necessarily how it has been done in
- Good engineering judgement and decision making.
- Building design experience is desired along with working
knowledge of the CBC, AISC, ASCE7, AISI and ACI codes and
standards. Cold-Formed steel and steel building design experience
is a plus.
- Develop proficiency with building design software.
- Leadership mentality and ability to work well with others.
- Proficient with Excel. (And other MS Office applications.)
- Experience with Risa 3D and Enercalc is a plus.
- Initiative and versatility to address unexpected challenges.
- Cold-formed steel design
- Strong knowledge and understanding of structural engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive contribution toward team projects and team
- Dedicated, conscientious, strong work ethic.
- Direct ACAD and Detailing team members for completion of design
- Primarily an office environment but will spend some time in
production plant as well. Occasional project field visits and other
off-site events will occur.
Keywords: Caltek Staffing, Clovis , Project Engineer, Engineering , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!