Structures Engineer II
Posted on: May 23, 2023
RESPONSIBILITIES ***This position is located in Hanford, CA and
- Assist with evaluation of field conditions and acceptance
- Support quality assurance and quality control engineering
- Review project drawings and coordinate any design changes
- Review shop drawings for accuracy and completeness
- Provide document control assistance for correspondence,
submittals, design releases etc.
- Initiate engineering design clarifications
- Perform quantity tracking and productivity analysis for
maximization of operation efficiency
- Assist with preparing and updating project schedule and
interact will all involved in scheduling decision processes
- Manage subcontractors field operations and verify contract
- Provide design assistance to the project engineer for the
design of temporary structures using computer aided design
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or
university, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- 1+ years of construction engineering experience on heavy civil
construction projects required
- A basic understanding of the working concepts of Heavy
Civil/Tunnel/Bridge/Highway projects from start to finish - bidding
process through project close out.
- Ability to understand basic project components and analyze
schematics such as engineering drawings and specs; estimates,
change orders, and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving abilities Annual Salary - $85,000-$110,000
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as
education, experience, skillset, and/or location) Dragados USA is a
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Dragados, Clovis , Structures Engineer II, Engineering , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...