Senior MEP Manager
Company: Clark Construction Group
Posted on: January 5, 2020
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction
industry. Simply put, it's our people. You can play a critical role
in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark
Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals,
universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America's
skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the
same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership,
talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of
opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more,
explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy
at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
The MEP Manager is involved in all aspects of the MEP trades from
design review, coordinated drawing supervision, submittal review
for compliance, field inspections, and testing and commissioning.
We are looking for someone to support a large hospital project in
the Clovis area.
- Lead MEP trade 3D coordination meetings.
- Monitor and guide MEP trade coordination on site.
- Manage MEP coordinated drawing submittals in accordance with
the contract documents.
- Manage MEP trade material submittals in accordance with the
- Manage MEP trade material tracking and procurement
- Develop, monitor, and maintain MEP schedule in conjunction with
project field supervision team.
- Review field installation.
- Analyze contract documents for constructability, code
compliance and functionality.
- Manage testing and commissioning efforts.
- Review and advise on MEP requisitions and contract
- Handle MEP related close out document delivery.
- Encourage and participate in staff training and
- Undergraduate degree in mechanical, electrical or fire
protection/life safety engineering, construction management or a
- 5+ years construction trade specific experience
- OSHPD experience is highly preferred.
- Success working in MEP design review, drawing supervision,
submittal review, field inspections, and testing &
- Large scale construction trade specific experience with
increasing levels of responsibility and demonstrated abilities to
direct the work of others.
Drug Free Workplace/EOE
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an
equal employment opportunity ("EEO") employer. All hiring and
employment decisions are made without regard to a person's race,
sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and
any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable
federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or
demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or
continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie
detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is
guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed
Keywords: Clark Construction Group, Clovis , Senior MEP Manager, Executive , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!