Quality Control Manager
Company: Clark Construction Group
Posted on: January 11, 2020
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction
industry. Simply put, it's our people. You can play a critical role
in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark
Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals,
universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America's
skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the
same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership,
talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of
opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more,
explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy
at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
The qualified Quality Control Manager will ensure the project is
built within contract document specifications, owner requirements,
and comply with local, state and federal building codes. The
Quality Control Manager will coordinate with other trades, process
daily reports of project progress and adhere to all guidelines
issued by owner.
- Partner with the project team to understand the contract
document specifications in their discipline
- Work in conjunction with the owner and with the field staff to
ensure quality and timeliness of project construction and
- Execute inspections
- Coordinate third party testing agents as outlined in the
quality control plan
- Prepare, implement and manage the Quality Control Plan
- Oversee submittal review and approval
- Establish testing procedures in accordance with contract
- Maintain deficiency log
- Manage the "Three Phases of Control"
- Control documents related to quality control functions
- Schedule and conduct quality control meetings
- Confer directly with executive management team
- Interface with Owner's representative as required
- Encourage and/or participate in staff training and
- Undergraduate degree in a construction or a related
- 5+ years construction quality control and/or testing
- Preferred experience working on OSHPD projects.
- Experience in large scale construction management or
construction trade with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Must be able to manage other inspectors and submittal clerks,
as well as coordinate independent material testing and lab
- Ability to process a large volume of submittals.
- Prior experience developing Quality Control Plans.
Drug Free Workplace/EOE
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an
equal employment opportunity ("EEO") employer. All hiring and
employment decisions are made without regard to a person's race,
sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and
any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable
federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or
demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or
continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie
detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is
guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed
Keywords: Clark Construction Group, Clovis , Quality Control Manager, Executive , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!