Director Of Nursing (DON) RN (Registered Nurse)
Company: Fowler Nursing Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position DescriptionResponsible for the administration and
management of Nursing Services to residents in accordance with
orders of the physicians and total needs of the residents.
Responsible for 24-hour supervision of Nursing Services and directs
the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in
accordance with current Federal, State and The Company standards,
guidelines and regulations. In absence of the Administrator,
assumes the responsibility for center operations. The position
conducts the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation
and evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act
of Registered Nurse licensure.Principal Responsibilities
- Assumes ultimate responsibility for coordinating plans for the
total care of each resident which comply with physician's orders,
governmental regulations and facility resident care policies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit
prospective residents before admissions.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.Qualifications
- Currently licensed as RN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At
least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Keywords: Fowler Nursing Center, Clovis , Director Of Nursing (DON) RN (Registered Nurse), Executive , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!