Company: Lear Corp.
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving
all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our
world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products.
Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team
of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear
operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the
world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are
looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm.
If you love challenges, want to experience development
opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off,
then you've come to the right place with Lear.
PLANT QUALITY MANAGER
As a member of the Selma Plant leadership team, the Quality Manager
will be responsible for leading the execution and deployment of the
organizations Strategic Quality Plan in conjunction with the cross
functional plant leadership team, serving as the representative for
the Quality Management System.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
* Manages the Quality / customer interface to proactively assure
requirements are understood and satisfied
* Responsible for the problem resolution process, whether internal
or customer identified issue, which includes ensuring timing
deadlines are met and using standard reporting tool (8D or customer
specified report variant).
* Responsible for Customer Scorecard performance and engaging the
applicable department or area in root cause/corrective action
activity if not meeting requirements
* Manages the Plant Quality Department which includes budget
oversight; employee recruitment, assessment, and development;
resource allocation; and supplier management
* Leads and support in the development and launch of new products
and processes including leading Plant APQP activity and Customer
and Supplier PPAP.
* Leads the auditing of internal Quality Systems and industry
quality system requirements (i.e. TS16949, VDA, ISO 9001, etc.)
* Performs managerial reviews of department metrics to evaluate
results and recommend action plans to close gaps at an operational
* Ownership of pre-production and production related quality
documentation which includes the Control Plan, Standard Work
Instructions, Permit for Deviation, and validation of Quality Lab
* Responsible for stopping any process or product delivery in case
of a non-conformance of customer expectations, safety, or
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, related
technical field or 3+ years' relevant managerial experience
* 3-5 years of experience in JIT manufacturing environment or
* Prior experience managing a team of direct reports
* Experienced with IATF or similar Audit requirements
* Ability to read and interpret drawings to ensure the
understanding of the agreed quality parameters and product specific
* Competent in quality tools and process/production control methods
such as: APQP, Control Plans, FMEA, GD&T, MSA, PPAP, SPC
* Expert in 8D methodology
* Ownership of quality documentations as it relates to
preproduction and production processes
* Exudes confidence in stopping product delivery due to
non-conformance of any kind and drive resolution
Bonus If You Have:
* Foam pouring or foam process experience
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our
applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications
received, only candidates selected for interviews will be
contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship. Unsolicited resumes from search
firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee
and will become the property of Lear Corporation.
Keywords: Lear Corp., Clovis , Quality Manager, Executive , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!