Senior Director's Assistant (Clovis, Sacramento or Oakland)
Company: PG&E Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Requisition ID # 142243
Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Electric Engineering
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Clovis; Oakland; Sacramento
The men and women of Electric Engineering ensure the delivery of
safe and reliable electric service to our customers. Electric
Engineering is responsible for every aspect of PG&E's electric
distribution and transmission operations, including planning,
engineering, maintenance and construction, asset management,
business planning, restoration, and emergency response.
Provide administrative support to multiple Sr Directors within the
- Audit/monitor for adherence to corporate travel guidelines.
Backup Other Administrative Assistants: Backup and support to other
Executive Assistants as required.
- Calendaring, Scheduling & Meeting Logistics: Manage &
prioritize calendar. Arrange ongoing/recurring as well as ad hoc
meetings & conference calls.
- Schedule conference rooms set up audio visual or on-line
meeting tools and events. Coordinate & ensure meeting logistics are
- Reschedule appointments. May greet and escort parties to
scheduled meetings. Coordinate Travel & Events: Handle all travel
related aspects for individuals and groups.
- Arranging conference facilities, catering. Managing logistics
for travel, group and events arrangements. Create detailed
- Create Presentations: Create, assemble, modify, proofread
presentations, spreadsheets, reports.
- Create Reports & Track Metrics: Manage data, metrics tracking
and reporting, report creation and execution.
- Documentation, Records Management & Filing: Prepare or assist
in preparing documents, reports, presentations, meeting materials,
documents for signature. Prepare copies, arrange materials. Process
- HR, Safety, Compliance Training, Building & Asset Related
Tasks: Handle HR related administrative tasks including time
reporting, pay planning, performance improvement plans, performance
management, organization change requests, pay change requests,
rewards and recognition forms, organization chart updates,
emergency lists. Order LAN ID and assets for new hires. Monitor &
track staff participation in required training, reading or action
including safety and compliance. Complete building services
requests. May coordinate office space planning. Handle all aspects
of new employee onboarding.
- May assist or coordinate maintaining information on intranet
site. Maintain a records management system, including efficient
filing system, document storage.
- Office Supplies & Equipment Ordering: Order & maintain an
inventory of items required. Order new equipment or schedule,
service / maintenance. Order supplies.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned in addition to those
listed above based on the needs of the Leader and the
- Prepare Invoices, Purchase Orders, Expense Reports, Budgets:
Assist with processing of invoices, purchase orders/requisitions &
expense reports. Manage commercial card usage and reconciliation of
statements. May monitor department budgets, costs. May monitor
adherence to expense report policy. May include credit card
administration. May maintain subscriptions, memberships. May
process check & wire transfer requests. May prepare and distribute
invoices, request payment.
- Refer / Delegate / Track Questions, Actions & Issues: Refer or
delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on
behalf of leader or team. Follow up to ensure issue or question
status & resolution. Track action items using a follow-up system,
tool or process, communicate and report on status.
- Written & Oral Correspondence: Compose, proofread, edit &
format written correspondence, agendas, and documents for
signature. Assist with phones, phone screening, oral contacts &
communications, take phone messages. use polished professionalism
and communication skills while serving as liaison on behalf of the
leader or department. (Note: The balance of internal vs. external
contacts, as well as the type of contact will vary by leader
supported). May monitor, sort and prioritize emails for the leader,
and use discretion and business judgment to respond directly or to
forward to team members for response.
- High School Diploma.
- Four (4) or more years of administrative support experience is
- One or more years of experience supporting Director level
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Communication & interpersonal skills, portraying a high degree
- Organization and planning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, prioritize work
and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Ability to use discretion and judgment in dealing with
sensitive or confidential information.
- Political and organizational savvy.
- Motivated, self-starter, eager to master new skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork, collaborative environment.
- Software / Office Applications: Working knowledge of Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Search.
- May also require experience and knowledge. with PG&E
specific applications such as SRM, Concur, HR SAP, CATS, Visio,
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, Clovis , Senior Director's Assistant (Clovis, Sacramento or Oakland), Executive , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!