Segment Environmental Manager
Posted on: May 22, 2023
What you will be doing
- Develops, implements and monitors environmental procedures on
one or more construction project sites. Implement and train project
work crews and management team regarding potential environmental
issues and procedures.
- Identifies documents and resolves project site environmental
risks or discrepancies during daily site walks. Documents findings,
evaluations and inspections using Company prescribed procedures and
- Advises project management on proper interpretation and
implementation of environmental regulations and
- Documents, analyzes and reports environmental performance to
internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Advises construction team on environmental hazards and
procedures to minimize adverse environmental effects.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Performs impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce the
project's environmental risks and financial costs.
- Coordinates external consultants, as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic
- Support published corporate policies. What we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering or a related
- 5+ years environmental regulatory and compliance experience in
the construction industry required.
- Expert knowledge of compliance with environmental regulations
and new legislation.
- 401 Permit monitoring experience preferred
- In-Water Work experience preferred
- Automatic Treatment System experience preferred
- CPESC Certification required (CA QSD)
- Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to become fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious
accommodation by date of hire to be considered.
- Valid Driver's License. Why work for us Some of the benefits
you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
Keywords: Dragados, Clovis , Segment Environmental Manager, Executive , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...