Company: EDI Staffing
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Position SummaryThe Manager of Information Technology is
responsible for overall planning, organizing, and execution of all
IT functions and relevant workstream for both business and
technology stakeholders.This leader will provide oversight
functions for solution design, configuration and development tasks
that include not only the technology architecture but also the
related business processes and information management required for
the design and successful implementation. Additionally, this
position oversees IT operations in general to meet customer
requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing
applications and development of new technical solutions.Principal
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the organization
user group and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Provide oversight to the project workstreams to develop
solutions that facilitate continuous productivity, capacity, and
quality improvement across all dimensions
- Design and develop projects and workstreams within the program
in alignment with the organization's strategic plans and
- Ensure ERP design and configuration work is being conducted
based on a holistic solution design and architecture that
encompasses the right level of business, functional and technical
- Provide oversight and leadership for the implementation of the
- Coordinate the contributions of external consultants, business
functional leads, project managers, as well as business and IT
leaders and field SMEs from Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain,
Logistics, Commercial, and other business units across the
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing
applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing
standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Manages operations in executing production tasks according to a
documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer
- Produces detailed timeline for each application release and
implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of
the software release and reporting the status.
- Manages and prioritizes the workload of subordinate
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and
maintains vendor contracts.
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when
- Manages education programs for her/his staff.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and
programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications
or trouble shooting.
- Performs performance management of staff. Conducts interviews
and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or
replacement personnel. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Information
Technology and 10 years of progressive IT experience.
- Thorough knowledge of ERP systems.
- Thorough Knowledges of Business Central, Navision, and
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Willingness to understand and learn X12 Mapping Requirements
including but not limited to troubleshooting errors such as why a
file will not import in or export out.
- Ability to identify root cause of software issues within, as
well as integrated products, network administrative team and help
desk operations to resolve. Build SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS) reports as needed. Create, modify and validate the operation
of data connections (data readers) to the company's business
intelligence (PowerBI) tool. Grant permissions to users as
- Microsoft windows, Office Suite, Office365, Microsoft
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, document, and resolve
technical issues relating to computer systems, hardware, software,
telecommunications, printers and networking
- Microsoft PowerShell / command line commands
- Excellent time and task management with the ability to work
independently with little supervision
- Active Directory, Group User Account Policy updates
- Create and Retain documents for users as a matter of
- Create, modify and validate the operation of data connections
(data readers) to the company's business intelligence (BI) tool
(including, but not limited to, MS PowerBI). Grant permissions to
users as needed.
- Strong technical aptitude and communication skills both verbal
- Ability to effectively present information in formal and
Keywords: EDI Staffing, Clovis , IT Director, Executive , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...