RN Case Manager, Social Services-Case Management
Company: Community Medical Centers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
Opportunities for you!
- Join a Forbes Top 10 CA Employer!
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching contributions
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
In a busy, demanding hospital environment, oversees, coordinates,
and communicates all care and services provided for patients from
admission through discharge. Serves as family and patient contact
regarding any care or length of stay issues. Provides concurrent
and ongoing review of patient charts based on screening criteria
developed and approved by the medical staff. Prepares reports based
on information obtained from the chart reviews, assists assigned
departments of the Medical Staff in implementing effective quality
and utilization management systems.
- High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HSE) or
Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
Licenses and Certifications
- RN - Current and valid Registered Nurse license to work within
the state of California required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.--- If
any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires
Keywords: Community Medical Centers, Clovis , RN Case Manager, Social Services-Case Management, Executive , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!