Charge Nurse LVN/RN 7a-3p
Company: Fowler Nursing Center
Posted on: May 8, 2022
POSITION DESCRIPTIONProvides nursing care within scope of
practice to ensure patient's needs are met in accordance with
standards of practice, physician orders, center policies as well as
state, federal and local guidelines.QUALIFICATIONS
- Current LVN/LPN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy
orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient's conditions including but not
limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions,
weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement,
and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's
room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
Keywords: Fowler Nursing Center, Clovis , Charge Nurse LVN/RN 7a-3p, Healthcare , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!