Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
Company: Vineyards at Fowler
Posted on: May 10, 2022
POSITION DESCRIPTIONCompassion and appreciation are at the core
of what we are. We care equally for both our employees and
residents. Come learn more about the medical field by supporting
our clinicians and enhancing the lives of our residents. We offer
-competitive wages, -and we will work with you to meet your career
and educational goals.QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Vineyards at Fowler, Clovis , Certified Nurses Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!