CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (NOC Shift)
Company: Sanger Care Center
Posted on: November 17, 2022
We believe that together we can inspire strength and hope! -We
provide both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the
highest professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled
nursing and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that
inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team
made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian,
activities and social services develop a customized plan of care
that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for
the resident to reach their personal goals.We rely on and trust our
team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate
environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are
treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care.
You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make
their own choices while guiding them with kindness and
understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our
supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more
amazing individuals who share our values and
- Properly use and maintain facility equipment.
- Maintain residents' rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free
- Ensure residents are given correct diet.
- Support residents' participation in activity programs.
- Directly respond, within scope, to needs and concerns of
residents and family members including call lights.
- Ensure residents' right to privacy (visual and auditory).
- Provide resident care as directed by care plan and/or nursing
- Ensure residents' comfort while assisting them in achieving
their highest practicable level of functioning.
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate
completion of the MDS and the plan of care.
- Provide input to the Nurses for development of the plan of care
and information gathered from care giving
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with
the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as
required by federal regulations (as well as meet state
requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.Sanger Care
Center (formerly known as Dycora Transitional Health & Living) -is
an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
Keywords: Sanger Care Center, Clovis , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (NOC Shift), Healthcare , Sanger, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!