Assistant Director Nursing- Full-time, Skilled Nursing
Company: Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens - HumanGood
Posted on: January 18, 2023
The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens, a HumanGood Life plan
community is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to join the
team. This is a beautiful 55-bed Health Center set within a
Mediterranean-inspired senior living campus in Fresno, CA. -
Under general supervision, the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
supports the Director of Nursing (DON) in planning, directing,
organizing, and evaluating nursing services to meet the total needs
of the residents; ensures an efficient health facility operation in
cooperation with other departments and in compliance with state and
federal regulations. Provides care in accordance with our
"Philosophy for Person-Directed Care."
A day in the life:
Makes daily rounds to observe residents and ensure that staffing
levels meet residents' needs; ensures all appropriate and necessary
nursing care is provided.
- - Interacts with residents and families/responsible parties and
staff; answers questions give directions and supports.
- - Directs admissions and discharges; coordinates with the acute
hospital assisted living and independent living staff.
- - Conducts staff meetings.
- - Performs administrative planning.
Supervises nursing and management staff including scheduling,
hiring, training, and evaluating; acts on employee problems;
recommends transfers, salary increases, and discipline.
To be successful in the role, you would have: -
- Completion of Accredited Licensed Nursing Program (RN)
- BS Degree, preferred or equivalent combination of education,
training, and related professional experience
- Minimum of 1-year professional managerial experience in a related
- Clinical observation and assessment skills
- Current RN license
- Current CPR certification
What's in it for you? -
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits:
- Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days
off, plus seven holidays
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected
health issues -
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
- $25 Cell Phone plan with unlimited data
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
-The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top
priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it
is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after
-showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination
regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or
proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start
date. -Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical
reasons will be considered. -
Keywords: Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens - HumanGood, Clovis , Assistant Director Nursing- Full-time, Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!