RN, Cardiovascular ICU, $10K Sign on
Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: November 20, 2023
*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
*Up to $25K in bonus incentives (sign-on and relocation)*
Opportunities for you!
- Direct impact on quality patient care in a 24-bed unit with an
RN-patient ratio of max 1:2.
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night differential
(call pay for procedural areas).
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
In this new 24-bed unit, you will have a maximum RN-to-patient
ratio of 1:2. You will be working closely with all
multidisciplinary team members ranging from the physician and
specialty consultants, respiratory therapists, physical therapists,
case managers, and pharmacists. You will play an essential role in
integrating this multidisciplinary approach into your patient's
Education & Experience
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
Licenses and Certifications
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association required
- ACLS Providers by American Heart Association required
For more information- Text or Call Recruiter Melissa at
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
--- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external
hires meeting criteria.
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Clovis , RN, Cardiovascular ICU, $10K Sign on, Healthcare , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!