RN, Post Interventional Cardiac Area (PICA)
Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: November 20, 2023
*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
*Up to $25K in bonus incentives (sign-on and relocation)*
Opportunities for you!
- Direct impact on quality patient care in a 19-bed unit
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night differential
(call pay for procedural areas).
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
As a Registered Nurse in our 19-bed Post Interventional Cardiac
Area (PICA), you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a
close-knit team, all while caring for a wide acuity of patients,
including recovery of vascular access sites and sedations. In this
fast-paced environment, you can expect an RN-to-patient ratio of
3:1 depending on patient acuity. This is the perfect opportunity if
you are looking to grow your nursing career alongside a specialized
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
--- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external
hires meeting criteria.
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Clovis , RN, Post Interventional Cardiac Area (PICA), Healthcare , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!