Customer Service Position Available
Posted on: December 26, 2019
Why work for Alorica Clovis??Simply put, we want to make lives
better?one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very
best people to join us.?Hear what a contact center job
is?really?like ? from our own people! Aloricans discuss our
culture, opportunities for growth, and their general
to talk about your future? We do! Walk-in and speak to a recruiter
Monday-Friday anytime between?9am?and?5pm?at 170 W. Shaw Ave.,
Clovis, CA 93612 or call us today at?559.324.4548.?
- We offer competitive wages of $13 per hour.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for
employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a
- Potential for part-time hours further in your career if you
seek to balance work with education or other life goals.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition
reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, to name few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should
enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time in Clovis/Fresno.
- Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach,
corporate leadership, training and development, education
assistance, & mentoring.Alorica offers fun, challenging
opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to
have fun and succeed ? because when you?re at your best, that?s
when we?re at our best.??Job Summary:Are you a problem solver who
likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer
Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer
service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions
about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our
customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes
to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns. You won?t be
alone as our call centers offer a fun team environment where you
can grow your career path and have fun while doing so.You?ll
literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive
relationship between our clients and their customers will start
with you. So only the awesome need to apply.?Job Requirements
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural
willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer
service via phone experience, but we can train the right
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during
our operating hours of?7am - 9pm, Monday through Sunday.?Training
schedules (first 12 weeks) fall between the hours of 6am ?
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall
within your assigned schedule?
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology
including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral
assessment?About Alorica:?Alorica is an equal opportunity employer
and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits and
makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on
job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such
as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Alorica, Clovis , Customer Service Position Available, Hospitality & Tourism , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!