Mammoth Black Concierge Assistant - Mammoth Mountain
Company: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
Location: June Lake
Posted on: June 18, 2022
DescriptionLIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here. The mountains
are calling. NOTE:This position is located in Mammoth Lakes,
California. Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth
you receive afreeseason pass, including free access to all other
Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isnt it? More about the benefits
and perks of your adventure here:
- Free Mountain Bike Park pass
- Discounted season pass for the golf course, as well as
discounted rounds with friends and family points
- Discount on lodging for friends and family
- Proximity to Yosemite and (paid) public transportation to get
- Lots of local summer activities- hiking, biking, fishing,
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
- Housing opportunities available for seasonal and year-round
employees A little about this position:
- Responsible for managing company resources to deliver
exceptional service to Mammoth Black members.
- Represents Mammoth Black in fulfilling member requests. Manages
VIP reservations, oversees and ensures service delivery for all
Mammoth products and services, including but not limited to:
transportation, lodging, dining, ski & snowboard school, rentals,
Member reservations for Parallax, and access to special events and
activities as they relate to the Mammoth Black Program and its
- This position requires a gregarious, punctual personality who
works well under pressure, possesses excellent computer skills and
meticulous attention to detail as well as impeccable communication
skills and follow through. Restaurant experience helpful but not
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered. NOTE:
This is a Full Time Seasonal position that can transition into a
Full Time Year Round position for the right candidate.Requirements
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Two years in guest service.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Highly organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word,
- Very knowledgeable about Mammoth Resorts and the surrounding
Mammoth Lakes areas.
- Flexibility to changing schedules, plans, job duties and
- Knowledge of Mammoth Resorts systems preferred, including
Sirius Sales. *Offers of employment may be contingent upon
successful completion of a background investigation.Required
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, Clovis , Mammoth Black Concierge Assistant - Mammoth Mountain, Hospitality & Tourism , June Lake, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!