Shift Manager - Mammoth Mountain Inn
Company: Mammoth Mountain
Location: Big Pine
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Year RoundLIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at Mammoth, you
receive a free season pass, including free access to all other
Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isnt it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion
of a background investigation.A little about this position:
- Manages all aspects of Front Desk including front desk, bell,
valet, and concierge in the absence of the Front Desk Manager.
- This position is responsible for training, guest service,
employee relations, and purchasing if required.
- Acts as manager on duty.Requirements:
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hotel front desk and
- Minimum of 6 to 12 months of supervisory experience.
- Strong working knowledge of business software with emphasis on
MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Sirius and Visual One.
- Professional demeanor, attitude and appearance.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to guests,
employees and management.
- Ability to perform under pressure and with deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems using common sense and hotel policy.
Hourly pay rate: $25.00 to $32.50Required
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain, Clovis , Shift Manager - Mammoth Mountain Inn, Hospitality & Tourism , Big Pine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!