Customer Service Representative. - Pipeline
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Why work for Alorica Clovis? Simply put, we want to make lives better---one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us. Hear what a contact center job is really like - from our own people! Aloricans discuss our culture, opportunities for growth, and their general day-to-day. Want to talk about your future? We do! Walk-in and speak to a recruiter Monday-Friday anytime between 9am and 5pm at list address or call us today at .
- We offer competitive wages of $12 per hour.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Potential for part-time hours further in your career if you seek to balance work with education or other life goals.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, to name few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time in Clovis/Fresno.
- Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach, corporate leadership, training and development, education assistance, & mentoring. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best. Job Summary: Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns. You won't be alone as our call centers offer a fun team environment where you can grow your career path and have fun while doing so. You'll literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive relationship between our clients and their customers will start with you. So only the awesome needs to apply. Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( ) Job Requirements
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others
- We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer service via phone experience, but we can train the right people
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 7am - 9pm, Monday through Sunday. Training schedules (first 12 weeks) fall between the hours of 6am - midnight.
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular devices
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment
- A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems Physical Demands Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you. DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let's do this. Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now ( ) About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Alorica, Clovis , Customer Service Representative. - Pipeline, Hospitality & Tourism , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!