Merrill Gardens , a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Personal Pathways Program
Director at Orchard Park in Clovis, CA. Apply now to join one of
the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
Highly competitive pay and benefits!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation,
Daily complimentary meals!
A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
High school diploma or GED
2-3 years of experience in dementia care
State required training as necessary, or the ability to
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Personal Pathways Program Director
with Merrill Gardens!
Our Personal Pathways Program Directors with Merrill
Manage Personal Pathways program and develop meaningful group
activities that provide cognitive and physical stimulation for all
residents in Garden House dementia program.
Train and mentor caregivers in dementia care programming and
plan, coordinate and participate in a variety of resident
activities and events.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years
in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process
to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It's easy and takes just a few minutes. Make sure you finish
your application as only completed job applications will be
submitted to employers.
2 - Provide your address and voluntary eeoc information
If you prefer to apply via text messaging, please send code
41889 to phone number ((408) 831-7721 .
Please do not contact the employer directly - apply only through
1. Please answer the questions below: What is your email
Type your email address again
What is your phone number? (mobile preferred)
Check this if it's ok to send text messages to the number
provided above related to your job application
Check this if you're on a public computer that other people
1. Do you have a reliable form of transportation to get to work
2. Are you willing to wear a uniform or adhere to a dress
3. Can you speak, read and write the English language
4. Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
5. Will you be willing to submit to a background check and take
a drug test administered in accordance with state and federal law,
if required by the employer for the assignment?
6. Are you able to stand and walk for long periods of time
during a shift?
7. Do you have a high school diploma or the state
8. Can you lift up to 20 lbs without assistance?
9. I have experience working in Dementia Care.
10. Are you looking for full time or part time work?
11. How would you ensure that our residents receive superior
12. Do you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment? If
13. How does your past experience benefit you in this role?
by checking this box I verify that I am at least 16 years of
by checking this box I agree to the Jobalign Data Usage, Privacy
By continuing you're agreeing to the terms and conditions of use
and allowing us to share your information with employers who are
interested in you as an employee. You'll be the first to know about
similar jobs nearby for free. (you can stop getting job alerts at