Registered Nurse-DAY SURGERY CENTER (Pre/post/PACU)
Company: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Registered Nurse in Same Day Surgery to provide nursing care to
surgical patients undergoing pain procedures.
Work Monday through Friday, no nights evenings or weekends. We
offer full-time, part-time or per diem.
In our Ambulatory Surgery Center, our new Registered Nurse (RN)
will be responsible for coordinating and controlling the
multi-disciplinary activities required and providing a safe
environment for patients undergoing pain procedures.
- As a Registered Nurse in the ASC, you will assume the
responsibility for improvement of patient safety during the state
of enforced dependency created pre-operatively, intra-operatively,
- Assesses patient status on admission to the preop area, the
operating room and/or the post-op area, and on a continuing
- You will be responsible for creating a safe, therapeutic
environment in which the patient's psychological, physiological and
physical needs are identified, anticipated and met.
- Safely carries out physician's orders correctly and promptly,
documenting all activities.
- Provide a channel of communication between events and team
members in the procedure room and persons who may not be in the
immediate area, but who are concerned with the patient's operative
- Extraordinary customer service by understanding the needs of
all internal and external customers, patients, families, and
- Be responsible for documenting accurate, timely data
appropriately. Documents patient information in EHR and/or other
electronic system in accordance with required standards, LAGS
policies/procedures. (This includes documentation of Incident
Reports, Nursing Notes, Log, etc.
- Must be able to travel to other LAGS facilities when
Work for a leader in pain management, with a 20+ year history
California's Central Valley and Central Coast Regions
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift - Day Shift - Monday to Friday
(Full-time employees are eligible for full benefits once
eligibility is met.)
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain
and restoring function using the latest evidence-based,
minimally-invasive, interventional treatments.
- One year of experience in peri-operative nursing, including a
thorough working knowledge of surgical and aseptic technique
- New Graduates encouraged to apply, we will train the right
- Must be a licensed nurse in the State of California and have
current C.P.R. certification of BLS and ACLS.
- May be expected to lift twenty-five pounds without assistance.
May be required to push patients in wheelchairs or on gurneys.
- Must be able to travel to other centers as needed
Keywords: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc, Clovis , Registered Nurse-DAY SURGERY CENTER (Pre/post/PACU), Other , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!