Housekeeping Porter- Westin Monache Mammoth
Company: Alterra Mountain Co
Location: Mammoth Lakes
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Westin Monache Mammoth Resorts Housekeeping Porter Full Time
ALTERRA MOUNTAIN COMPANY OVERVIEW:
The company owns and operates a range of recreation,
hospitality, real-estate development, food and beverage and retail
businesses. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with destinations
across the continent, we are rooted in the spirit of the mountains
and united by a passion for outdoor adventure.
Steamboat, Winter Park Resort; Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows,
Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort;
Stratton; Snowshoe; Tremblant, Blue Mountain; Deer Valley Resort;
Solitude Mountain Resort; CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures,
RESORT OVERVIEW, CULTURE AND VISION:
At the Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth contemporary elegance
redefines mountain lodging. The Westin Monache is Mammoth
Mountain's only luxury, full-service, four diamond hotel offering
gracious hospitality, a majestic setting and Westin's standard of
excellence. The Westin Monache Resort Mammoth is a 230 all-suite
resort just steps from The Village at Mammoth. The resort is
located adjacent to the village gondola with direct access to the
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area. The Westin brand is built on four unique
differences - tradition, distinctive hotels, products and service.
We look for 'people who make the difference', a Westin legacy where
associates deliver a consistent and memorable level of service at
- Assists Housekeeping Room Attendants in cleaning rooms/condos
as well as public areas.
- Keeps all housekeeping carts and stock rooms fully stocked.
Clears linens and trash from hallways. Moves stock as
- Shift flexibility is required for both AM and PM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No Experience necessary, will provide on-the-job training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- This position may be required to work mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position up to 50
pounds on a constant basis.
- Manual dexterity to operate a radio on a constant basis.
- Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile
devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time bending, reaching,
and speaking on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, walking,
kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily- reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School or equivalent education required
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established from time to time, is essential to the successful
performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance
will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all
scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply
with Marriott and Alterra Mountain Company rules and regulations
for the safe and effective operation of the hotel's facilities.
Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject
to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the
particular requirements of the hotel.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per Westin Brand and Alterra Mountain Company
- Full Time Year Round Housekeeping Porter is eligible for a
Mammoth Mountain winter ski and summer bike pass
The Westin Monache Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Alterra Mountain Co, Clovis , Housekeeping Porter- Westin Monache Mammoth, Other , Mammoth Lakes, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!