Limited X-Ray Technologist / Orthopedic Technologist
Company: Mammoth Hospital
Location: Mammoth Lakes
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Perform a variety of radiographic procedures at a skilled level
requiring the ability to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for
radiologic diagnosis. Performs related tasks as required. Is
responsible for the professional and efficient daily operation of
the Orthopedic Department. Perform a variety of front and back
office procedures as an Orthopedic Technologist Level 1. Works with
all health care professionals in delivering patient care and
assuming appropriate responsibilities concerning all surgical and
non-surgical orthopedic procedures.
What You'll Do:
- Performs all routine Radiographic procedures.
- Assists Radiologist with diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Knows correct procedures for all Radiology paperwork, including
patient billing (limited), requisitions, report forms, record
retention and proper release of information.
- Assists Radiologist or medical staff with special diagnostic
procedures while practicing safe operation of equipment.
- Fabricate, adjust and remove orthopedic devices.
- Apply mobilization and immobilization devices.
- Room patients, take vitals, and record patient histories.
Who You Are:
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work autonomously
- State of California Limited Permit X-Ray license required
- Medical Assistant (MA) or equivalent preferred (will
- Orthopedic Technician certification preferred (will train)
- American Heart Association BLS certification required
- High school diploma required
- One year experience in Medical Imaging and/or Orthopedic clinic
- Full-time, day shifts, Monday - Friday
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be
construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills
and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and
level of the job. An equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Mammoth Hospital, Clovis , Limited X-Ray Technologist / Orthopedic Technologist, Other , Mammoth Lakes, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!