Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Quality Engineer
Internship in our Clovis, CA location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape
industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 +
employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of
switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software
and services improve the way our customers manage and automate
their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develops methods for inspection, testing, sampling, and
- Develop SPS audit training material to train the operations
- Drive corrective actions and solutions to reduce MDR
(Manufacturing Defect Rate)
- Detect non-conformances through use and standardization of SPC
systems, and Change Control management
- Contain defective products through ownership of problem
definition (8D's), Root Cause Analysis (RCA's), leading
dispositions, and resolution effectiveness tracking.
- Works with cross-departmental team members
- Other duties as assigned by department manager.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and
can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily
meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you
to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
- Working on a bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical or
Manufacturing Engineering or other related field
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, project
management, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed with high sense of
- Solid work ethic - honors responsibility and commitment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Strong background in Lean Manufacturing; Experience in Lean
Manufacturing tools (5S, VSM, Kaizen, Visual Workplace, MTD, LADM,
- Ability to lead multifunctional teams, manage conflict
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Access and Excel, AutoCAD,
Solid work, Oracle)
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our
employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family
leave,401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about
working with us: .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being
disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives,
continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized
around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an
inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real
value for the company. See what our people have to say about
working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any
position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring,
training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals
regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other legally protected characteristic or
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited
resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of