The purpose of this position is to lead the daily beverage
operations team including overall safety, quality, and employee
performance of their assigned area. The Beverage Lead will work
daily with the staff to ensure efficient work performance by
training, coaching, developing and correcting behavior of the
employees. This is a leadership position that directs the work of
all hourly staff and is responsible for the overall performance of
Here's what you'll do:
- Implement safety, GMP and quality.
- Maintain a safe environment and support a safety culture.
- Maintain a Food Safety environment and support a quality
- Create and maintain a professional working environment.
- Maintain materials and product produced within product
- Meet expected operational goals and numbers.
- Support maintenance and maintain operation and cleanliness of
- Maintain area in a clean & organized manner.
- Shift start: assign everyone to their work station, pass down
of schedule to employees, and address work to be completed.
- E-mail OEE % as required.
- Monitor breaks & lunches. Make sure everyone takes a break &
- Verify & initial shift paperwork as required.
- Shift end: address safety & quality concerns; reconcile
paperwork, materials used, and quality issues.
- Own and participate in their own development.
- Must have flexible work schedule with some mandatory weekends
- Assist/ Perform COP/CIP process, will also handle chemical
during the cleaning process.
- Chemical handling training
- Perform any work as assigned.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight
measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and extreme
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Provide presentations and lead meetings as required.
- Ability to work within a team environment and with external
- Must be self-motivated and able to achieve high impact in an
- Ability to use Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
The requirements listed above are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Characteristics should include
but not be limited to: being able to work with others; work
efficiently with little or no supervision; understand and able to
do basic math equations, communicate the data that is being
collected and open availability including evenings and
Education & Experience:
GED or high school diploma, one to two years related experience
in operating production machines
Here's what we bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (with 24/7
online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match
- Access to fully Equipped On-site Gym
- On-site subsidized Cafe
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to
donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Work-Life balance
POM Wonderful is the largest grower and producer of fresh
pomegranates and pomegranate juice in the United States as well as
the worldwide leader in fresh California pomegranates and
pomegranate-based products, including our 100% pomegranate juices,
teas and innovative juice blends sold in the iconic double-bubble
bottle. With nearly two million pomegranate trees in Central
California, we grow, handpick and juice our own pomegranates to
ensure the highest quality. By managing the entire production
process from tree to bottle, POM Wonderful guarantees that our
products come from only one source--100% California-grown POM
Wonderful pomegranates. Sold throughout the world and in the vast
majority of North American retailers, our selection of products
includes pomegranate-based juices and teas, fresh fruit when in
season, and fresh arils, as well as industrial products such as
juice concentrate and pomegranate extract.
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful,
fast-growing privately held $4.6 billion global company dedicated
to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its
iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide
are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most
wholesome pistachios, almonds, citrus and pomegranates; bottling
the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are
sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the
company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios is America's No. 1
tree nut brand and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful Halos
is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful is the No. 1
100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI Water is America's No. 1
premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN Wine has the No. 1
Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora is the world's
leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at
its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a
longstanding commitment to corporate social responsibility,
including more than $400 million invested in environmental
technologies and sustainability research, $50 million in charitable
giving and education initiatives every year, $100 million toward
the construction of two charter school campuses in California's
Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs,
including two free primary care clinics for employees and their
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and core
values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter
and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility
report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
POM Wonderful is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with
opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice.