Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 31, 2021
At Quikserve Concepts, dba Taco Bell, our mission involves
Developing, empowering and supporting greatness in our people and
With us, you are not only joining a team at your work location, but
a diverse organization. We believe that success is earned and
teamwork matters, that hard work should be recognized, and
diversity celebrated, that there is always something new to learn
and room to innovate.Overview:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything
you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills
you should have from the get-go:
- You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes
absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking a lot even to strangers (despite what your Mom
told you). This is important, because you're not able to text
- You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand
the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you
understand that work is easier and more fun working as a team.
- And you're at least 16 years old.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out
more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or
licensed locations may have different requirements.
- Flexible Schedules
- FREE shift meals and/or discounted meals
- Competitive starting pay
- Cell phone discounts along with several other perks &
- FREE all-inclusive GED program with a personal GED
- Paid Time Off
- College tuition assistance through Taco Bells
Educational Grant Program
- Rapid advancement opportunity to a management
- Strong charity partnerships within our local
We value our employees and understand how you make a difference
in our restaurants!
Keywords: Taco Bell, Clovis , Cashier, Other , Parlier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!