Certified Nursing Aide CNA PRN
Company: Rolling Hills Care Center
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Rolling Hills Care Center -
Compassion and appreciation are at the core of what we are. We
care equally for both our employees and residents. Come learn more
about the medical field by supporting our clinicians and enhancing
the lives of our residents. We offer competitive wages, and
we will work with you to meet your career and educational
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facilitys
established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and
safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the residents reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Rolling Hills Care Center, Clovis , Certified Nursing Aide CNA PRN, Other , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!