Weekend C.N.A. PM Shift
Company: Fowler Nursing Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Fowler Nursing Center -
A nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing
care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as
may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of
Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of
quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
- New Graduates Encouraged to Apply
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly,
emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facilitys
established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and
safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the residents reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Fowler Nursing Center, Clovis , Weekend C.N.A. PM Shift, Other , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!