Company: Quinn Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Administrative support of the Used Equipment (UE) Sales Dept by
performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares sales documents (invoices, shipping documents, bills
of ladings, etc).
- Generates various statistical, sales, inventory and financial
reports, as assigned by management.
- Routine reporting and analysis of associated department budget
- Reviews and reconciles monthly gross profit statements for
department, researches cost overruns for validity, and works with
accounting to correct problems.
- Organizes, prioritizes and distributes information and maintain
files (sales, contracts, bids, facilities, finance, etc), ensuring
accuracy and confidentiality.
- Inputs monthly accruals to minimize trailing costs and
completes monthly accrual reviews with accounting.
- Prepares, receives and processes vendor purchase orders.
- Interacts with existing and new internal & external customers
to increase sales or services.
- Assists with billing issues and account status with
- Maintains records/files on all customer purchases, rentals,
- Performs Prime Product inventory audits, completes associated
- Utilizes Dealer Business System (DBS) or related programs to
reflect accurate inventory, make recommendations on inventory
position relative to goals.
- Collaborates with Caterpillar and suppliers on programs and
programs initiatives regarding status, schedule, invoicing,
- Manages CAT merchandising programs for UE
- Communicates and collaborates with Sales Representatives,
Inventory Managers and other Quinn support Departments.
- Inputs into DBS all used sales from Sales Representative Sales
Delivery Orders. Ensures that all aspects of the sale are completed
to include attachment procurement, servicing, and
- A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture and
values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED (two-year college degree or technical
school preferred) and 5 years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be
proficient with MS Office software such as Excel and Word. Must
have a proficient industry product knowledge
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV Quinn Group,
Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn
Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote
the employment and advancement of me
Keywords: Quinn Group, Inc., Clovis , Sales Coordinator, Other , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!