Certified Nursing Aide CNA 6a-2p
Company: Rolling Hills Care Center
Posted on: September 2, 2021
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Competitive Wages (8 hour shifts)
Job Summary (available shifts: All Shifts
call or walk in details below.)
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the
best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and
patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong
communication. We reward our employees with competitive
wages, raises and bonuses. Come for the job but stay for the
challenge! Come see what it is like to work for a five star
facility! Call us to schedule an interview today
at (559) 896-4990 or
walk in at 2108
Stillman St, Selma, CA 93662, USA
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility’s established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident’s reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Rolling Hills Care Center, Clovis , Certified Nursing Aide CNA 6a-2p, Other , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!