Posted on: October 14, 2021
Local Winery In Parlier, Ca
Now Hiring Lab Technicians!!
- Performs the routine analysis utilizing appropriate
distillation, titrimetric, colorimetric, and instrumental methods
supporting the grape harvest.
- Analyzes and processes laboratory samples. Receives rush
samples, prioritizes samples and tests, analyzes samples, and
reports results in a timely manner as specified.
- Enters test results into the laboratory information management
system in a timely manner.
- Prepares chemical solutions used in the laboratory and disposes
of chemical wastes according to guidelines.
- Organizes and maintains lab cleanliness and safety.
- Processes grape samples into laboratory samples with the use of
various wet lab equipment such as grape de-stemmer and
- Collects grape and wine samples for analysis from trucks to
tanks from different winery sites.
- Prepares test samples utilizing appropriate lab techniques such
as syringe filtration, pipetting, and solvent extraction.
Temp To Hire
- Must be able to work overtime
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices, including sample and
reagent preparation techniques, sample handling and good record
- Ability to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and
proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to prioritize while able to adapt to changing
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Computer skill requirements include basic MS Outlook, Word, and
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Clovis , Lab Technician, Other , Parlier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!