Accounts Receivable Specialist (ARS01-CALI)
Company: Revolution Capital
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: We are searching for an Accounts
Receivable Specialist (ARS) to be the main point of contact with
our clients' customers. The ARS will be required to work with our
clients' customers, working primarily with their accounting or
accounts payable department to develop and maintain effective
communication and good rapport for smooth collection of
receivables. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will report to the
Collections Manager. About You: You possess excellent verbal
communication and active listening skills. You have attention to
detail and are results oriented. You're a problem solver and
understand basic technology. Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Manages allocated Accounts Receivable portfolio through
efficient and effective collection practices and compliance with
company's policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with
customers through efficient collection management and
- Ensures that customers notification and verifications are
performed in-line with requirements.
- Uses collection and verification queues and call backs in
conjunction with aging profile and risk scores to determine calling
priorities, with the goal to shorten the days of sale outstanding.
- Develops and maintains a good understanding of the clients
within the allocated portfolio.
- Seeks to proactively understand the customers to spot early
warning signs of credit deterioration.
- Communicates any concerns noted or adverse performance trends
to the Client Relationship Manager and in timely manner.
- Keeps concise and up-to-date notes in system to reflect the
- Ensures customer information is complete and up to date in
system and payments are allocated completely and correctly.
- Minimizes manageable losses by proactively monitoring account
performance and taking appropriate and timely action.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as
assigned. Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set
- Listens with acute attention to details.
- Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and
external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service
and exceed their expectations.
- Possesses excellent communication skills with the ability to
convince and influence others.
- Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change
by adapting behavior and approaches to changing circumstances.
About Revolution Capital: Revolution Capital is a financial service
provider specializing in invoice factoring, accounts receivable
funding, asset-based lending, and purchase order financing. Proudly
Canadian owned and operated, Revolution Capital has been providing
Canadian and American businesses with the tools needed to succeed
since 1992. Revolution Capital has helped hundreds of small to
medium-sized businesses to become financially stable. As a
privately-owned company, we understand the challenges and demands
of running and growing a business. That is why we are not afraid of
challenges and tailor our products to the client's specific needs.
We strive for perfection and provide our clients with the highest
levels of customer service and guarantee 100% satisfaction. We base
each customer relationship on a foundation of transparency,
flexibility, and service. We see ourselves as an extension of our
client's business – not as a separate entity. What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Growth and development opportunities
- Excellent health and benefits plan How to Apply Let your
journey at Revolution begin! Apply online at Revolution Capital
Keywords: Revolution Capital, Clovis , Accounts Receivable Specialist (ARS01-CALI), Other , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!