Posted on: January 22, 2023
Volt is now hiring for an Accounting Clerk for a company in Fresno.
See details below and apply now. An accounts receivable,
abbreviated as AR or A/R, are legally enforceable claims for
payment held by a business for goods supplied or services rendered
that customers have ordered but not paid for. Duties and
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with
financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,
classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables'
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all
payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders
and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts
receivable status Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have experience in QuickBooks
- Will be working closely with the owners
- Must have Customer Service experience
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit
practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures
and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting
software (JDE or other full-scale ERP software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Must have an AA or 3 years of prior experience Schedule: 1st
shift If interested please feel free apply or contact Nydia or
Caitlin at . Be sure to submit a resume.
Keywords: Volt, Clovis , Accounts Payable, Other , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!