Company: Netafim Irrigation Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Shift Lead is a hands-on leader responsible for performing all
production activities necessary to safely produce and deliver
product that meets quality standards, and productions goals.
Production activities include but not limited to staffing,
directing and controlling the activities of his/her respective
shift. The Shift Lead is responsible for the wash and pelletizing
process. In addition, the Shift Lead is also responsible for
safety, environmental quality, and productivity. This position is a
rotating shift.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Essential
duties and responsibilities of a Shift Lead include but not limited
to the following:
- Responsible for safely producing product that meets quality
standards and production goals.
- Responsible for personnel safety including training and
enforcement of safety policies.
- Responsible to ensure all company Health and Environmental
procedures and policies are followed.
- Responsible for the enforcement and monitoring of quality
policies. This includes online visual and physical
- Responsible for meeting productivity objectives including
ensuring optimum output, meeting goals, and timely deliveries.
- Responsible for personnel staffing, training, assigning,
supervising, enforcing discipline, and ensuring employees abide by
the company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for analyzing process and equipment problems and
perform limited mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Responsible for all production data entry.
- Responsible for coordinating and restocking production
consumables (pallets, fuel, packaging supplies, etc.).
- Responsible for general plant house keeping and cleanliness of
- If necessary, the Shift Lead may be required to perform some
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Meeting Health, Safety, Environmental Quality, and Productivity
- Supervise all personnel and activities of assigned shift.
- See above essential duties and responsibilities.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS - Two or more years of experience supervising
production. - Able to troubleshoot basic mechanical and electrical
systems, preferred. - Able to operate a computer and familiar with
Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word. - Forklift certified. -
Must be able to follow simple verbal and/or written instructions. -
Must be physically able to work standing and walking for the
duration of the shift.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE - High School
diploma or equivalent - Two or more years of college or equivalent
related experience.LANGUAGE SKILLS - Excellent English verbal and
written communication skills.OTHER DESIRED SKILLS - Ability to
prioritize work. - Ability to work with little or no direct
supervision. - Ability to critically analyze and solve problems. -
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations. - Ability to
create and write procedures. - Basic knowledge of Lean
Manufacturing.DESIRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong leader - Self-motivated - Team player - Good attitude -
Desire to succeed - Good attendance recordPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must be physically able to work standing and walking for the
duration of the shift.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Forklift certified preferred.
- A valid driver's license for the state in which the employee
performs his or her driving duties; (must be insurable under our
company's liability insurance policy).PI201490231
Keywords: Netafim Irrigation Inc, Clovis , Shift Lead, Other , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!