Front Desk Guest Service Associate
Company: European Wax Center Ofpleasanton Clovis Bakersfiel
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionDo you love to help others look and feel
gorgeous?LOVE TO HELP OTHERS LOOK AND FEEL FAB? JOIN OUR TEAM!Turn
your passion into a rewarding role with European Wax Center the
worlds leading experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! Were
in the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin, and with your help,
well give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out. European Wax
Center is currently seeking a sensational Front Desk/ Guest Service
Associate with passion, determination and a commitment to
excellence that will help take our center to new heights.With a
competitive compensation package, growth opportunities and access
to a franchise support system with developed procedures, training
and systems designed to make the impossible, possible, what are you
waiting for?Visit us at www.waxcenter.com and discover how European
Wax Center is committed to 'Revealing Beautiful Skin!'.Click here
to watch a short clip about our Core Values at
EWC!https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67About The RolePosition
Summary:The role of a Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent
European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while
upholding the company's core values. The Guest Service Associate is
the first and last impression of the guest's entire experience, so
it is important to always maintain a cheerful and positive
attitude. A Guest Service Associate is able to work with
like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion
for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Guest Service
Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling
gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin. Please note
that this is a sales position. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling wax passes.
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the
- Responsible for managing the flow of guests in and out of the
center and assisting with questions as needed.
- Responsible for managing the Reservation Book regarding the
guest's requests and associate's availability.
- Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of
Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
- Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's
product portfolio, Strut 365 and demonstrating products on
- Responsible for maintaining the front of the center, including,
but not limited to, restocking product shelves and refilling
brochure and card holders.
- Responsible for educating guests on current in-center
- Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the
appropriate dress code and name tag.
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and
- Participation in community events and street team marketing
- Participate in all weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is
on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a
minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
- Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by
utilizing EWC terminology, and tailoring the scripts and standard
responses while working in the location.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual
- Responsible for center cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned.Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates
with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal
- Ability to learn and operate a POS system
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- Sales experience is preferred
- Open and flexible scheduleThe duties of this position may
change from time to time. WaxingInc LLC, California Investor Group
LLC, Aanika Ventures LLC and their affiliates reserve the right to
add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of its
owners/managers. This job description is intended to describe the
general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be
all-inclusive.Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus
- A fun, well-managed, successful work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid time off.
- Free waxing.
- Discounts on all retail products.
- Being part of a successful team.Powered by JazzHRupYff8nfNOby
Keywords: European Wax Center Ofpleasanton Clovis Bakersfiel, Clovis , Front Desk Guest Service Associate, Other , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!