Posted on: March 18, 2023
To perform the job successfully, must be able to:
- Supervise assigned project work and liase between field
engineering, estimating, and workforce to ensure compliance with
overall project tasks.
- Plans work methods, materials, equipment needs and work
schedules for assigned project work.
- Reviews and understands project specifications to support job
- Works with crews, field engineers and local utility companies
to identify hazardous areas on job sites.
- Presents production work plans during project meetings to
ensure all project crews and leaders are in alignment.
- Coordinates with internal equipment team and external vendors
to ensure that project work is equipped with appropriate equipment
and material quantities to complete production within assigned
budget and schedules.
- Forecasts work schedules to identify possible issues and
provides technical or scheduling recommendations to mitigate
- Provides technical input to identify and resolve project risks
including construction methods, work plans and material
requirements, worksite safety and documentation requirements.--
Includes recommending training needs identified on jobsite.
- Supervises sub-contractor production and workforce regarding
assigned project work.
- Recommends work schedule or work method adjustments regarding
sub-contractor activities, as needed.
- Coordinates project close-out activities in line with Company
Standards and Owner checklist requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of Company values and strategic plans.
- Performs additional assignments per Management's direction.
Supervisory Responsibility Carries out Supervisory Responsibility
in accordance with the Organization's policies and applicable laws.
May include, but not limited to, approving timecards and hours,
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints
and resolving issues. Recommended Qualifications
- Education and or Experience
- 8+ Years of Heavy Civil Construction Experience Required
- 5+ Years Construction Management Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree a Plus
- Certifications and/or Licensing Requirements
- Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) Certification Preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Required Company or Regulatory Certifications
- Required Company Safety Certifications
- Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Strong Written/Verbal and Presentation Communication Skills
- Strong Leadership Capability with Internal Drive to Mentor and
Grow Internal Talent
- Growing Expertise in a Specialized Construction Type
- Advance Knowledge of--Construction Site Equipment Operation and
- Advance Knowledge of Safety Protocols and Proven Ability to
Enforce Project Safety Programs in a Construction Environment
- Ability to Read, Analyze, and Interpret Standards and Contract
specific Plans and Specifications
- Ability to Work with Mathematical Concepts such as probability
and statistics, and fundamentals and geometry. Ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Physical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.-- While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit and talk , hear and drive for an
extensive period of time;
- Frequently is required to stand, walk and drive--a
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch;
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- Able to wear the required safety personal protective equipment.
Environmental Conditions The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job.-- Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.-- While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently exposed to rain,--sleet, snow, dust, mud, heat,
cold, noise and other conditions common to a construction
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high,
precarious places; fumes or airborne particles;
- Frequently exposed to work environment that consist of elevated
noise level DRAGADOS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Dragados, Clovis , Superintendent-Structural, Other , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...