Senior Environmental Specialist
Posted on: May 22, 2023
What you will be doing
- Audits, analyzes and reports environmental performance to
internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Works with design and construction team advising how to avoid
and minimize adverse environmental effects.
- Manages subcontractors for project specific environmental
- Carries out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce
the organization's environmental risks and financial costs.
- Writes environmental reports for supervisor review and
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Promotes and raises awareness, at all levels of the
organization, of the impact of emerging environmental issues,
whether legislative or best practice.
- Coordinates public hearings and consultations on environmental
- Trains staff at all levels in environmental issues and
- Participates in environmental education and research.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic
- Support published corporate policies. What we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering or an
environmental related field required.
- 3+ years' experience or training in environmental regulatory
and construction industry compliance required.
- CPESC Certification (CA QSP) preferred. Why work for us Some of
the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
Keywords: Dragados, Clovis , Senior Environmental Specialist, Other , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...