Posted on: May 28, 2023
***This position is located in Hanford, CA***
- Supervises assigned project work and liaises between
departments and workforce to ensure project compliance with
contract drawings and specifications.
- Plans work -methods, materials, equipment needs and work
schedule for assigned project work. Reviews daily work schedule
with direct reports and updates weekly schedule from project
- Reviews and understands the project specifications to support
job set up activities. Works with work crews, field engineers and
local utility companies to identify hazardous areas on job
- Forecasts the work schedule to identify possible issues and
provides technical or scheduling recommendations to mitigate
- Provides technical input to identify and resolve project risks
including construction methods, work plan and material
requirements, safety and schedule activities. -Documents daily
activities -and meeting notes using Company approved document
- Presents production work plans
- Coordinates with internal and external departments to ensure
all mandated inspections are completed within requested
- Supports and promotes strict adherence to safety and process
- Supervises sub-contractor production and workforce regarding
assigned project work. Recommends work schedule or work method
adjustments regarding sub-contractor activities, as needed.
- All other duties assigned by manager(s) - Qualifications *Must
have experience in grading, excavating, paving, and Flatworks
- 10+ years of heavy civil construction experience required.
- 5+ years construction management experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- Advanced knowledge of construction site equipment operation and
- Advanced knowledge of construction site safety protocols and
proven ability to enforce project safety programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of local union or prevailing wage
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret standards and contract
specific plans and specifications.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistics, and fundamentals geometry. Ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
practical situations. Annual Salary - 140,000 - 160,000 DOE (Actual
compensation is subject to variation due to such factor as
education, experience, and skillset) Dragados USA is a Equal
Keywords: Dragados, Clovis , Civil Superintendent, Other , Selma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...