Company: Penske Automotive Group
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Hudson Chrysler Jeep Dodge, a Penske Automotive Group dealership,
is looking for motivated individuals to join our Business
Development Center and help deliver extraordinary customer
JOIN OUR TEAM
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is the second largest U.S. auto
retailer which represents over 40 brands at 14 standalone used
supercenters, and more than 260 franchised dealerships worldwide.
At PAG, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace
that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the
very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for
dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion
to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. As a Business Development
Center (BDC) Appointment Coordinator, you will promptly,
professionally and courteously help connect customers with our
sales team and arrange for valuable sales appointments in a call
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Prompt responses to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying
experience at every step along their sales journey, from generating
appointments to conducting follow-up surveys.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of expertise to help
customers find the vehicle they're looking for, including
comprehensive knowledge of available products and
- Technical Expertise: Understand and use MS Office Suite, CRM
and lead management tools to accurately manage inquiries, update
customer files, track customer interest, and compile necessary
reports and forms on a timely basis.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our
interview process typically includes a phone interview, several
in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving
record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer
experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Penske Automotive Group, Clovis , BDC Representative, Other , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!