Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 14, 2019
Why work for Alorica Clovis?
Simply put, we want to make lives better---one interaction at a
time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
Hear what a contact center job is really like - from our own
people! Aloricans discuss our culture, opportunities for growth,
and their general day-to-day.
Want to talk about your future? We do! Walk-in and speak to a
recruiter Monday-Friday anytime between 9am and 5pm at 170 W. Shaw
Ave., Clovis, CA 93612 or call us today at 559.324.4548.
* We offer competitive wages of $12 per hour.
* Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
* Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
* Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for
employment with Alorica.
* Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a
* Potential for part-time hours further in your career if you seek
to balance work with education or other life goals.
* Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition
reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, to name few.
* Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should
enjoy time away from the office.
* Retirement planning options (401(k)).
* Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
* We promote from within 90% of the time in Clovis/Fresno.
* Employee programs supporting employment, community outreach,
corporate leadership, training and development, education
assistance, & mentoring.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your
professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed -
because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others?
As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide
exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and
answering questions about a product or service. You will be an
advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself
in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns.
You won't be alone as our call centers offer a fun team environment
where you can grow your career path and have fun while doing
You'll literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive
relationship between our clients and their customers will start
with you. So only the awesome need to apply.
* First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural
willingness to want to help others
* We would love it if you have Inbound call center or customer
service via phone experience, but we can train the right people
* We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during
our operating hours of 7am - 9pm, Monday through Sunday. Training
schedules (first 12 weeks) fall between the hours of 6am -
* We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within
your assigned schedule
* We need your confident familiarity with current technology
including computers, tablets, Smartphones and other cellular
* 18 years of age or older
* High School Graduate or GED required
* Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity
in its workforce. Alorica recruits and makes all employment-related
decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without
regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin,
religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Alorica, Clovis , Customer Service Representative, Other , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!