Team up with PICKUP Delivery
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Team up with PICKUP delivery today!Got a pickup truck or cargo
van? Earn an average $50+/run plus 100% tips for delivering new
items in your city! PICKUP Delivery Pros are military veterans,
first responders, and great men and women looking to grow their
businesses by serving communities.PICKUP offers same day and
scheduled delivery of big, heavy, and high value items from leading
retailers and commercial businesses directly to customers' homes. -
- Team up with PICKUP Delivery - Earn BIG.
- Flexible Schedule - Build your own schedule.
- Earn Big - Make an avg of $50/run + 100% tips.
- PICKUP Perks - Get access to our exclusive perks program,
featuring discounts from top brands and restaurants!
- Be Your Own Boss - Your truck or van. Your business.
- High Demand - Stay busy with our huge delivery demand.
- Easy Sign-up - Start soon and get paid quickly. - Are you a
PICKUP Delivery Pro?
- You own a truck or van and a valid U.S. driver's license
- You are at least 21 years old and legally able to work in the
- You can speak, read, write in English
- You can lift at least 100 lbs (Note: You will work with teams
of 2 for any items over 75 lbs)** This opportunity is available to
anyone who has a pickup truck, sprinter van, cargo van, box truck,
and/or a van with a trailer who is looking for work as a delivery
professional in the on demand delivery industry. Job functions
include driving, moving, loading, and transporting. Relevant
experience includes delivery driver, truck driver, furniture
delivery driver, transportation, independent contractor, general
laborer, construction worker, electrician, carpenter, technician,
landscaper, coaching, and/or moving professional. We also highly
encourage military veterans and first responders (firefighters,
paramedics) to sign up.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
ContractPay: Up to $1,000.00 per week"
Keywords: PICKUP, Clovis , Team up with PICKUP Delivery, Professions , Fowler, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!