Production Inventory Control Operator
Company: Wawona Frozen Foods
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Job SummaryProduction Inventory Control
accounts for Inventory Control through Production process. Tagging
pallets of production with item number and date codes and consumes
inventory in production orders within the CDB Computer System.
- Performs work in accordance with all quality systems
requirements included in SQF 2000 including Food Safety, Food
Defense, HACCP, and GMP's as well as meets all company corporate
requirements related to quality and food safety programs.
- Maintains a good attendance record to ensure that there is no
interruption to production or services to our customers. Be
flexible and be available to work weekends, OT as required, and be
able to work day, night and graveyard shift
- Works safely in accordance with company's safety program
- Abides by all Good Manufacturing Practices, Dress Code and
General Housekeeping Guidelines outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Performs computer functions.
- Understands the purpose and function of all employees in the
production line and works as a team.
- Good communication with all departments and understanding of
- Knowledge of production inputs and outputs.
- Understanding the correct day codes to box and ensures codes
are correct and complete for every box.
- Understanding of Customers specifications and also of
- Being able to be flexible during the processing season.
- Understanding of your surroundings including working around
forklifts and drivers
- Able to give correct information to all departments when
- Reports any product, equipment, or safety issues to your
supervisor immediately. TRAINING REQUIRED BEFORE STARTING WORK IN
- Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Food Safety.
- Understanding of Inventory control
- Knowledge of computers
- Understanding Day-codes.
- Good communication with all departments
- Understanding of Customer specifications OTHER DUTIESOther
duties may be assigned as required by position. EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalency or 1
year of general work experience. Experience performing computer
functions. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence and memos. REASONING ABILITY:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
situations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand;
reach with hands and arms, and be around or near Forklift drivers
with caution. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, and ability to adjust focus and recognize
color. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.WORK
ENVIRONMENT:The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job the employee is exposed humid conditions. The noise level
in the work environment is usually moderate to high and hearing
protection is required. The floors in the work area are wet and
slippery and there is also fruit debris on the floor near or around
the plant. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Wawona Frozen Foods, Clovis , Production Inventory Control Operator, Professions , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!