Company: Swan Consulting Inc
Posted on: October 6, 2019
The Janitorial Technician keeps general and common areas of the
office & clinic in clean and orderly condition by performing the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Communication and Team Building
- Reports directly to Facilities & Safety Manager
- Works closely with Program Directors and Site
- Supports site management to address site maintenance, as
- Establish professional relationship with co-workers and
- Facilitate an atmosphere in which excellence in client care is
- Help with problem resolution as situations arise.
- Clean offices, hallways, waiting area, rest rooms, stairway,
kitchen, break room and other work areas.
- Sweep, scrub, and polish hard surface floors.
- Clean carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dust furniture, lighting fixtures and equipment.
- Wash walls, baseboards, windows, sills, and door
- Empty & sanitize waste/trash bins.
- Take trash outside disposal area.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transport small equipment or tools between departments and work
- Set up tables and chairs for events.
- Make general repairs in areas that do not require professional
Other duties may be assigned in correlation to site practices and
- This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
SWAN CONSULTING INC CAN OFFER:
- Company sponsored full-time employee health benefits
- Competitive salary or hourly rates corresponding to education
- Paid time off benefits
- Comprehensive and paid training
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedule
- Performance reviews for potential wage increases
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge;
displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; communicates
changes and progress.
- Personal Appearance - Dresses appropriately for position; keeps
self well groomed.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal
with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve
performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports
potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence
and communicate in one-on-one and small group situations.
Ability to apply common sense to carry out detailed written or oral
instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few
concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands & Work Environment The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is: regularly
required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl; occasionally required to sit; climb or
balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is
occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and the noise
level in the environment is usually moderate.PI114296122
Keywords: Swan Consulting Inc, Clovis , Janitorial Technician, Professions , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!