Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties)
Company: Guarantee Real Estate
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Agents catering to luxury properties are a special breed. Due to the high stakes nature of luxury property sales, market expertise and perfect customer service are essential. Luxury property sales are steadily climbing, therefore the demand for competent, proactive, and personable Real Estate agents specializing in luxury properties is similarly increasing.The Luxury Real Estate Agent position is best suited to competent, intense, and charismatic individuals. Agents who aggressively seek to improve their administrative and customer service skills tend to have success in the current industry.
- Communicate with customers using various media platforms.
- Teach and educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Inform customers about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use computer technology to manage a network of customers and properties.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers on a personal level to provide a custom tailored buying/selling experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Guarantee Real Estate Since 1994, Guarantee Real Estate has represented more homebuyers and sellers than any other real estate firm in the Central Valley. Going forward, Guarantee will continue to focus on the same values it has held for nearly 100 years: To deliver exceptional client services, to provide an encouraging work environment for its associates, and to remain generous in giving back to our community.
Guarantee Real Estate attracts the most professional and knowledgeable sales associates in the region with on-going education, state-of-the-art technology, advanced marketing, and seasoned management support. We are dedicated to our staff, clients and our community.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, resident, residential real estate, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Guarantee Real Estate, Clovis , Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties), Sales , Clovis, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!